Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Serve as office receptionist: answer phones and welcome guests.
- Manage electronic and physical filing systems. Maintain/purge files according to company policy.
- Support Finance Department, CEO and Creative Director
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting Skills, Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook, Quickbooks will be an asset but not necessary, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills